After the nude post, I received great feedback and because I have a few favorite colors right now, and love finding things in those colors, I decided to do more posts on one color alone. I have never been a big fan of the color blue; however, I do enjoy a bit of cobalt and sometimes some turquoise. On the other hand, navy is one of my favorite colors. I see it more as a neutral tone than a category of blue. It falls under the "wear with anything" division and it is a nice change from black. For example, my favorite work slacks are navy, and so is one of my favorite watches. I find it more unique than a simple black watch or pair of slacks. Besides, I love to pair navy with nude colors, for a sophisticated result.
Here are some great navy items for your closet:
1. French Connection Ribbon Knit Cap Sleeve Dress.
2. Rebecca Minkoff "M.A.C." Clutch.
3. Ray-Ban Cat Eye Sunglasses.
4. Michael Kors "Runway" Navy Silicone Wrapped Ladies Watch.
5. Alice by Temperley Claudia Studded Silk-Blend Skirt.
6. Vivienne Westwood "Red Label" Top.
7. Miu Miu Two-Tone Patent-Leather Peep-toe Pumps.
8. House of Harlow "Navy Aztec" Bangle.
9. Modcloth "Drive Me Daisy" Earrings.