Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skinny Bitch.

A few days ago I decided I needed to be a little healthier with my eating habits. Although I try to eat healthy, at my age and with the busy schedule I have it becomes very hard (excuses, excuses...). So I purchased this book called "Skinny Bitch" because I had heard that it was straight to the point and very tough on emotional readers. In the end it was a short read about things I mostly already knew but I found myself more dedicated after this read and it turned out to be the push I needed to get myself back to the gym. I truly enjoyed "Skinny Bitch" because it was graphic about animal abuse when it comes to meat production and I had never read in dept about that stuff. Also, it gives a lot of tips on what to eat, including websites and stores with various brands and great items to substitute the more unhealthy things in your diet with. I would recommend this book to mostly anyone, girl or boy. Even if you are a "skinny bitch" already, it is good to know what is healthy and what you should not do to your body. Unfortunately, I do not feel that it is to my best interest to follow all the guidelines this book proposes, but think that whoever wants to is making a great decision and good luck to anyone who wants to be healthier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment