Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm back!

Let me begin by apologizing for being gone for so long! My life turned upside down for a couple of weeks, and I have not had any time to even think about posting. Now that everything is settled, I am super excited to be posting my thoughts again. I have so many things I want to share with you all, so stay tuned.

Here are some nail polishes I have done for the past couple of weeks. The first one is a color I have been wanting to try by China Glaze. It's a light olive with gold sparkles. In person, it did not look as exciting as it did online, but I still love it for this fall. The second, by Essie, is a perfect nude pink. Love, love love. It is creamy and blends right with your skin color. The third is another China Glaze which reminds me of Essie's Merino Cool, which I am obsessed about. It is a grey-taupe with a hint of purple to it. I absolutely recommend all of these colors for this fall.

China Glaze "Trendsetter".

Essie "Topless and Barefoot".

China Glaze "Below Deck".

1 comment: