Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brasileiro.

When my beautiful friend Kim Dumo approached me about going to Brazil to work and enjoy life with her boyfriend Michael for a while, I automatically became excited for her. Although I am biased (for those who do not know, I was born and grew up in Brazil), I knew immediately that she would have a good time and she would learn things that no one else could teach her. I knew that when she came back to the United States she would be a different person, having experienced all the heat and culture that my beautiful country has to offer. Kim is staying in Rio de Janeiro and teaching English at a small school for children to specifically learn the language. Dumo loves photography and she is a very talented girl. So I decided to share here with you some of my favorite pictures of her journey (To visit her website click here). I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I do.























1 comment:

  1. Que fotos lindas!!! O Rio é mesmo tudo isso... e muito mais!!!!

    ReplyDelete