Monday, November 21, 2011

The Fannings.

Everyone who really knows me knows I love Dakota and Elle fanning. I always thought that Dakota was a very talented girl since I first watched her on "I am Sam". She also did one of my favorite movies "Sweet Home Alabama" which I simply adore! Aside from her amazing performances on various movies such as "Trapped", "Man on Fire" "Push" and "The Secret Life of Bees", she also plays Jane in the Twilight Saga movies. However, my top favorite Dakota Fanning movie of all times is "Uptown Girls". This particular movie is romantic, funny, girly and cute at the same time. I could not tell you how many times I have watched it and sometimes I find myself quoting lines from it in my head! Dakota has grown into a beautiful young lady and her little sister is following her steps. Elle fanning, who is also gorgeous, started her career by playing a younger version of her sister's character in the movie "I am Sam". She was also in various famous movies such as "Babel", "Deja Vu", "Phoebe in Wonderland", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Super 8". These two girls have become my favorite young actresses and I just think they are adorable.

I came across their new magazine shoot for W Magazine through Hollywood Life's website and had to share the pictures with you. They are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.








Click here for Hollywood Life's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment