Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Hunger Games nail polish.

I almost fainted when I came upon this link on the fansite for The Hunger Games. I am currently reading the 3rd book of the series and have already shared with you what I thought about the first two books. However, everyone knows I obsessed over nail polish, so when I found out that China Glaze is coming up with a "Hunger Games" inspired collection I had to share.

Here are the colors:



  • Primrose – inspired by Prime




  • Rebel – inspired by Gale




  • Catnip - inspired by Katniss




  • Coal-hearted - inspired by District 12




  • Joined at the Seam - inspired by The Seam




  • Fight to the Finish - inspired by the night sky the tributes look into




  • We Could Runaway - inspired by the forest Katniss and Gale hunt in




  • Baker’s Son - inspired by Peeta




  • Cina-mon - inspired by Cinna’s gold eyeliner




  • Fire in Flight - inspired by the Flaming Mockingjay




  • Heat of the Moment - inspired by the costumes Katniss and Peeta wear into the arena




  • Flaming Gems - inspired by Katniss’ interview dress





  • I cannot wait for these polishes to come out in 2012 :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment