Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lipstain.

It feels good to be back. I have to confess I felt guilty all this time for not posting and putting my hobby on hold for so many months. However, I started graduate school and felt very overwhelmed by my new schedule/routine. Now that I am finally on my summer break from school, I would like to get back to this little old friend of mine and I hope you all will join me once again.
Today I’m going to talk about my favorite lip stain. I have been on the hunt for a long lasting lip makeup for a long time now and I could say that I am still always looking, but I seem to have found the best one so far. This marker style lip stain is very easy to apply and lasts for hours on end. The first time I used it was on New Year’s Eve and I did not have to reapply it at all. My lips stayed red the entire night, through eating and drinking. Although I had to apply it a few times when I was doing my makeup in order to obtain the color I wanted and to make sure the upper lip was even with the lower lip (the upper lip always seems to need more layers), it was all worth it because I was able to have color on my lips all night long. Below is a picture of one of the times I wore this lip stain. So for those of you, who have been looking for a good long lasting stain, invest on this one and you won’t be sorry.



You can buy this lipstain on their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment