One of the best things about summer time is being able to wear open toe shoes. Sandals come in a huge variety of styles and colors and sometimes it becomes difficult to choose exactly what you want. I have been looking for sandals I can wear to work and during my search, I came across a lot of fun and cute flat sandals you can wear to a vast variety of places. With an affordable budget of $50 dollars or less each, I came up with my top 10 sandals for this summer.
1. Urban Outfitters "Cooperative Perforated Leather Sandal": Bright and fun color, comfortable with a perforated design that is in right now.
2. DV by Dolce Vita "Dakota Sandal": Romantic style with a small bow on top and a beautiful nude color.
3. Mia Shoes "Marabelle Sandals": Lots of coverage for work with a lace and braded detail making it more unique.
4. Steve Madden "Serenite Sandal": Unique back and big buckle for a more rock chic style.
5. J. Crew "Leather Capri Sandals": Simple and elegant flip flops that you can dress up or down with your outfit.
6. Sam Edelman "Gigi Sandal": Color blocking is very in, pair a nude and a bright color for a fun summer end result.
7. Zara "Studded Roman Sandal": Another rock chic style with more coverage.
8. Zara "Three-Tone Flat Sandal": Color block, big buckle, and bright colors = everything you need for the perfect summer sandal.
9. Steven Madden "P-Miley Sandal": Nude and glitter together is also a perfect combination for a day to night sandal.
10. Havaianas "Slim Turkish Flip Flops": Most comfortable flip flops you will ever find. They come in lots of colors and prints.