What should you wear with a daring pair of red jeans? Simple! You can wear a top of any material or pattern, but make sure it is of a simple color such as black, white, nude or navy. Stripes, color blocking, simple patterns and denim also look very good with red. If you need a jacket, black leather is your best bet. And remember! Gold goes best with black and red, so have a blast with your gold jewelry.
1. Love Squared sleveless Peter Pan collar blouse.
2. Mulberry light blue Sofia shirt.
3. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel striped long sleeve bow top.
4. Topshop ivory cropped lace halter blouse.
5. Cynthia Rowley shattered front sequin t-shirt.
6. Ian R.N. color block tunic.
7. Rag & Bone Suffolk sweater.
8. Full Tilt leather moto womens jacket.
1. J Brand mild rise skinny leg jeans in "bright red".
2. J Brand cut off shorts in "bright red".
3. Rich & Skinny "Bikini" flare jeans "heart red".
Ps. White nail polish would look really cute with some red jeans wouldn't it?