Monday, August 15, 2011

Braziliant.

I had been wanting to purchase Essie "Braziliant" for a while now. It seemed like a different orange and the fact that the name comes from Brazil also pushed me to have it. Luckily, after work I took a walk to a Walgreens and found it there (although it was the last bottle!!!). Once I got home, I decided to start by doing my toe nails. The result was a very bright, almost neon, orange with a bit of shimmer. Since I was not in the mood to have such a bright color on my finger nails, I decided to paint a beige color and add some orange glitter to still resemble my toes' color. Consequently, for my fingers, I did OPI's Samoan Sand, which is a perfect beige with a hint of pink that is exactly my skin tone, which I love! On the accent nail, I painted one hand of Braziliant and dipped the nail on this "Fire Opal" glitter by Martha Stewart.


Essie - Braziliant on my toes.

OPI Samoan Sand + Orange glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment