Monday, September 12, 2011

One Day.


For those who know me well, I do not usually like to read romantic novels. When I chose to purchase "One Day" I was a little hesitant and upon the start of the book I found myself a little bored. However, after a few pages, I dove into this book head first and completely loved it. This has definitely become one of my favorite books and eventually I hope to see the movie. This novel tells the story of a couple on July 15th for 20 years. I found this way of telling a story very creative and not too slow. Because we only get to know what happens that specific day, the story is not too long and it keeps you wondering what is going to happen next. If you like romantic stories I recommend this novel. If you don't, then I still recommend it because you might enjoy it as much as i did!


No comments:

Post a Comment