Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nail polish summer trends.

I have not been very creative with my nails lately. Just never seem to find enough time to do different things. However, I still maintain them and make sure they have a cute color on. Lately I have been very into coral and nude colors. Mint and lilac colors are also very in for this season and the summer. I shall try them very soon, but for now I have a few examples of what I have been doing with my nails lately.
Essie "Cute as a button" and some gold glitter 'ombre' style from the bottom to the top.
To obtain this effect (which I found a bit hard) you must start from the bottom and brush it towards the top making sure the bottom has the most amount of glitter and the top the least.

Essie "Brooch the subject" and Martha Stewart glitter.

Essie "Cute as a button" plus a gold polish I got from Aldo.


No comments:

Post a Comment