Every girl has a makeup bag full of goodies to help them look impeccable for their daily adventures. However, not everyone knows how to choose the best makeup and the process of applying them to the skin. Usually, I stick with the most basic items for my day-to-day routine. It takes a while and a few tries, but eventually you will find the best products that suit you and your necessities. At the present time, I have a complete basic makeup bag that I carry with me everyday filled with the best and most affordable products I have found so far. Here is a list of what I use every morning and what I have found to be the best for a natural look.
1. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-dark-circle eye roller: Feels natural and covers just enough while taking care of your skin and decreasing your dark-circles.
2. Lancome eye shadow colour: I use the top right color "Candid", which is a basic beige, on my entire eyelid, then I apply a little of the bottom right color "Positive", a beautiful and rich gold, on the bottom to give a little hint of color.
3. MAC powder blush in Fleur Power: Perfect pink with a hint of coral which makes it look natural and subtle on the cheek.
4. MAC blot powder pressed in Medium: Use it as a finishing touch to settle and blend everything together (Make sure to pick the color that goes best with your skin tone).
5. Bobbi Brown powder bronzer in Medium: Also subtle and natural looking. Not too dark or too light (Same as #4, make sure to pick the right color).
6. Maybelline Volum' Express "The Colossal" mascara in Black: Best mascara I have ever used. Gives lots of volume and length without the clumps.
7. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss in "Lemon Drop": Not sticky and in a light pink color just to give some life to your lips.
8. Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in Black: Works perfectly for bottom lashes because it does not clump them up or leave excess.
9. MAC PowerPoint eye pencil in "Engraved": Because of its waterproof formula, it does not come off during the course of the day.