Grey is my favorite color right now. It replaces my basic black without having too many colors in my wardrobe or outfit for the day. I love to pair it up with different colors giving a chic look to an outfit. I believe grey is just as basic as black and white, but much more subtle than black while a little more fun and sophisticated than white.
Here are some amazing grey items to add to your closet or use as ideas for what to purchase in this great color:
1. Tory Burch "Logo" translucent sunglasses.
2. Bows and Bandits long sleeve bow blouse.
3. Chloe "See - Funny Love Bow Mini" crossbody bag.
4. My Label "Motel" womens ethel print short.
5. Diana Von Furstenberg "Sol" dress.
6. Tasha "Stained Glass" headband.
7. Miu Miu suede peep-toe platform pump.
8. Michael Kors "Runway" 2 tone chronograph watch.
9. Miriam Salat "Nugget" statement necklace.
10. Gorjana "Graham" leather triple strand wrap bracelet.
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs "Industrial Facets" stud earrings.