Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toe Caps.

(Picture of a quote I found on September's issue of Vogue last night.)

Today I had no intentions to post about shoes. However, while sitting on the train, I realized my shoes were making my outfit. I am wearing black slacks and a purple silky button down shirt and I almost slipped on regular black flats when I spotted my beige with gold toe cap Zara flats. These flats are very simple, yet they make any outfit look better. Since I looked so blend, I wore them along with a gold watch and transformed my outfit entirely.


My Zara flats.

Toe caps give a flat an unique look and turn them into a much more expensive looking shoe. Here are some affordable simple toe cap flats that will look cute with any outfit, from jeans and a white T, to a black work dress.


1. Oasis Amber Flats - $64.03 at Asos.
2. Halogen Cassandra Flats - $49.90 at Nordstroms.
3. Me Too Lucca Flats - $59.90 at Nordstroms.
4. Sam Edelman Belatrix Flats - $130 at Nordstroms.
5. Lula Glitter Ballet Flats - $135 at J.Crew.
6. Roberto Festa Metallic Flats - $99 at National Jean Company.
7. Valentine Leopard Print Flats - $40 at Top Shop.
8. Miss KG Lynchee Flats - $41 at Kurt Geiger.
9. Kelsi Dagger Jordi Flats - $89.50 at Endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment